Monday, December 21, 2009

MM's "Dark and Mysterious" Challenge

Dear readers, I told you not to fear - the prize for guessing my whereabouts has returned. I decided to take my mission to the most historical and lit-up place I could think of (hint: it's also a place where one could get a safe ride home if they've had one too many holiday martinis...with some cute elves....)


You may or may not know the drill: the first one to submit the correct destination of this photo to kdrazner@yahoo.com (I've had one too many email stalkers to reveal my actual email address...), wins a $25 Starbucks gift certificate. Previous winners may guess, but will not win the prize (sorry, Tyler!) And bribery is encouraged, in the form of presents sent to SE2.

Happy Holidays - and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home